Art & Social Change
The Erasmus+ partnership project "Art and Social Change"
• AHSW Art&Health South West: www.ahsw.org.uk (Exeter, UK)
The project will develop a co-production methodology to deliver health care training using the arts with those in long-term recovery from addiction. The project will continue until early 2019.
Pro-competence leads the development of the pedagogical-didactic framework for CPD (CPD Training Course Educational Frame). The preliminary version can be found here: https://sites.google.com/site/artsocialchangeproject/learning/a-training-framework
The preliminary version of the training manual developed by the Italian partner Comunità Terapeutica Casa dei Giovani can be found here: https://sites.google.com/site/artsocialchangeproject/learning/pilot-trainingFurther pro-kompetenz activities will include:
- Attending short-staff expert exchanges as expert in CPD training;
- Organising one of the Transnational Meetings;
- Support to deliver the ART and SOCIAL CHANGE GUIDELINES for decision makers.
- Giving its contribution to the dissemination activities;
- Building the conditions to ensure sustainability of the project;
Despite Germany will not be a piloting Country, Pro-Kompetenz as expert in Training process will support all the critical steps of this project.
We invite you to join our mailing list by using this link: http://eepurl.com/c87WSz or use our website or Facebook at @artandsocialchangeEU
Vilnius College hosted the first partner meeting in December 2016 and you can see the project team on the steps of the College.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.