Better Employment Competencies through Individualized e-trainingThe project “Better Employment Competencies through Individualized e-training – JobAssist” is executed within the framework of Lifelong Learning Programme, measure Transfer of Innovations, funded by European Union.
The main aim of the project is to provide integrated support for unemployed (in particular unemployed under 25 years and over 45 years) through an innovative integrated training tool in order to increase motivation and self-awareness, create incentives for acquiring the new skills demanded on the labour market, improve job competencies and thus promote efficient reintegration of jobseekers into employment.
The JobAssist programme will be specifically directed at disadvantaged unemployed:
• young unemployed (under 25 years of age)
• older unemployed (over 45 years of age)
• people facing socioeconomic disadvantages
• unemployed people counsellors
• labour offices
• training centers
• HR agencies
• JobAssist Handbook for unemployed – it will be a training tool for unemployed that can support them in their self-study endeavours, with or without the help of counsellors.
• JobAssist Guide for trainers of unemployed – it will be designed as a tool for guiding the trainer in the application process of the methodology according to the individual needs of the unemployed target groups.
• JobAssist Interactive software - the electronic platform will comprise all modules and elements of the previous two tools, interactive practical exercises and a forum.
• JobAssist website – it will provide information for the project itself and will inform the general audience on its progress, events and news.
• JobAssist Didactic methodology for training - it will show how JobAssist to be developed in order to best suit the needs of the target groups.
• “The Top 10 most demanded skills and competencies” report - the report outlines the top 10 new most demanded skills in the sectors of social work and business services.
For further information and contact of the project partners from Poland, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain and Island: http://www.jobassist.eu/
Contact Germany: Institute for Project Support and Competencies Development –pro-competence
Contact: Dr. Gerd Zimmer